OUT FOR A RIP ADVENTURE
- Varaktighet: 2 Timmar (cirka)
- Plats: Parksville, BC
Our two hour Out For A Rip Adventures are a perfect introduction the the Salish Sea. Great for families that want to have a two hour morning or sunset adventure in search of whales and wildlife. Circumnavigate infamous Lasqueti Island and visit Jedediah Island considered to be one of the hidden crown jewels on the coast. Morning and Evening Sunset Adventures available.
The morning departure heads out at 9am and the evening departure heads out at 6pm and comes in after the sunset.
Chances to encounter Biggs Killer Whales, Humpback Whales, Pacific White Sided Dolphins, Dalls and Harbour Porpoise, Sea Lions, Harbour Seals and Bald Eagles!
- Expert Captain/Naturalist
- Small Groups - 12 passengers or less
- 2-2.5 hour Marine Eco Tour
- $139 / adult
- $129 / child (ages 4 - 12)
- Not suitable for pregnant women